Recently, I was one of the 17 people who received 5x30ml bottles from Coval Vapes giveaway. Honestly, I am really thankful to them and in return, I can at least give my honest Coval Vapes review and feedback about it. Review of 5 Coval Vapes flavors:
1. Chocolate Donut. I am starting off with this because it is my new favorite flavor. Don’t misunderstand it as a super sweet or chocolaty flavor, however, it is doughy with a more muted chocolate taste. Moreover, I liked it so much that, I’ve ever been able to vape multiple tanks off in a row. Highly recommended.
2. Strudel. This is my least favorite flavor but it doesn’t mean that it isn’t good. If you really like a very tart berry flavor you might like it, but I don’t care for it. It’s not so bad that I won’t eventually vape it all though.
3. Nana Puddin’. It felt like banana pudding, so I’m not sure what else to say.If you are a fan of banana pudding, you’ll love this juice as well. I definitely liked it.
4. Vanilla Bean. A juice that tastes just like its name. This is a really nice juice, but it would be nicer if the flavor was a little stronger. I like bolder flavors in general and vape at only 30-35w.
5. PBB Cream. Last but not the least, it is a peanut butter-marshmallow-caramel juice and is just delicious. The caramel can be said to take a backseat to the marshmallow/PB flavor. I was very upset when I knocked the bottle over and lost a good amount of it. It is my second favorite.
Really cool swag was included in my package by Coval Vapes, a sticker, a magnet/clip thing, some cotton for wicking, and an empty unicorn bottle which was really cool. They got the package out quick, which is important to me, and all the juices were already steeped. The born-on dates ranged from 2 weeks to 2 months before the order. Overall Coval is definitely top-notch based on my experience.